Materials: Gold leaf, ink, acrylic on wood
Size: 20" x 20" in
UNIQUE AND AUTHENTIC
- Each piece is unique and entirely handmade in Denver by Janna Moreau
- Each piece comes with a special code and certification to prove authenticity
I GOT YOUR BACK
- All materials used are museum grade quality so you can enjoy your painting as long as you can
- Each painting comes wired for easy installation
- All artworks are well packaged with insurance so they get to your home safely and in great condition.
- If you don't love it, you have 30 days to change your mind
ABOUT THE SERIES
This elegant, dramatic yet modern collection of paintings have a beautiful gold foil background that brings a unique texture that enhances the line formation. They are called "Gold Moons" because they remind me of a full moon on a beautiful warm cloudless night. Like the moon, these paintings look different depending on how the light hits them.
- The board used for paintings is solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. Basswood was chosen for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- This painting is protected with two coats of epoxy resin for its high glass-like effect and durability.